Daydream Believer Song by The Monkees Lyrics +link

 Daydream Believer

Song by The Monkee

The Monkees - Daydream Believer (Official Music Video) https://youtu.be/xvqeSJlgaNk?si=VQ9QEgQ4zq_LdgHa via @YouTube


Lyrics

Seven-AWhat number is this, Chip?Seven-A!Okay, know what I mean, like, don't get excited, menIt's 'cause I'm short, I know
Oh, I could hide 'neath the wingsOf the bluebird as she singsThe six o'clock alarm would never ringBut six rings and I riseWipe the sleep out of my eyesMy shavin' razor's cold and it stings
Cheer up, Sleepy Jean, oh, what can it meanTo a daydream believer and a homecoming queen?
You once thought of meAs a white knight on his steedNow you know how happy I can beOh, and our good time starts and endWithout dollar one to spendBut how much, baby, do we really need?
Cheer up, Sleepy Jean, oh, what can it meanTo a daydream believer and a homecoming queen?Cheer up, Sleepy Jean, oh, what can it meanTo a daydream believer and a homecoming queen?
Cheer up, Sleepy Jean, oh, what can it meanTo a daydream believer and a homecoming queen?Cheer up, Sleepy Jean, oh, what can it meanTo a daydream believer and a homecoming queen?
Cheer up, Sleepy Jean, oh, what can it meanTo a day...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Waste Makers Paperback – October 4, 2011 by Vance Packard (Author), Bill McKibben (Introduction)